- YOUR TICKET(S) WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU
- Suggested ticket price is $8. All monies raised will go towards theater rental costs
- The film will be shown at 7:00 pm SHARP at all screenings
- The Rendevous screening is 21+. The two other screenings are all ages. The movie contains a LOT of language. Parents should be advised.
- The movie contains strobe lights, flashing lights and other visual patterns. Photosensitive viewers should approach with caution.
- There are three screenings:
Monday, March 23: The Rendezvous 21+ Only (Belltown, Seattle)
Tuesday, March 24: Northwest Film Forum (Capitol Hill, Seattle)
Wednesday, March 25: The Grand Cinema (Tacoma)
So… I made a feature film. It’s called “NEWCOMER.” I shot it all on my iPhone. Y’all know I go to a lot of local hip-hop shows and then post performance clips on Instagram. Over the past few months I’ve assembled all my best footage from 2019 into a one-of-kind 85-minute concert film that captures the vibrant present of Seattle and Tacoma hip-hop. If you’re someone who makes music here, it’s entirely likely you’re in it. I’m collaborating with Grammy-winning Sound Designer Inaam Haq on the audio, so you know it’s gonna sound sweet.
Once you purchase your ticket, please RSVP on Facebook.