If you would prefer to purchase this record directly from Stas Thee Boss, you can do so through her website.
- THIS RECORD WILL SHIP ON DECEMBER 22nd, 2020
- The tenth record in the Crane City Music collection (See the whole collection)
- Only one pressing of 500 copies, released on December 22nd, 2020. Once these are sold out, they’re gone for good
- Pressed on 140g red vinyl, each copy is individually numbered
- Specially mastered for vinyl by Adam Straney (Breakpoint Mastering)
Crane City Music is thrilled to release On The Quarner by Seattle’s Stas Thee Boss on limited-edition, colored vinyl. This is the tenth record in the Crane City Music collection, and it’s an expanded release, with an extra 22 minutes of vinyl-exclusive instrumentals and bonus tracks. The audio is completely remastered and the vinyl is red. The Seattle Times already declared On The Quarner as one of “the best Seattle albums of 2020 (so far),” praising its “loops and fragments that drift by in a slow-rolling haze, with tightly packed punchlines and metaphors.” KEXP calls this record a “masterwork,” saying that it “warrants uninterrupted listens. It’s an experience meant to be taken in as a complete work, over and over again.” In the review, journalist Martin Douglas says that “Stas is a sculpture artist, building statues out of every musical element possible, stacking rhyming sounds and pitch-shifted harmonies, unpacking complex thematic concepts and rapping circles around even the best of her peers just for the hell of it.” PREORDER YOUR COPY NOW! Only 500 numbered copies will be pressed.