If you would prefer to purchase this record directly from Da Qween, you can do so through their website.
- The ninth record in the Crane City Music collection (See the whole collection)
- Only one pressing of 500 copies, released on December 18, 2020. Once these are sold out, they’re gone for good
- Pressed on 140g deep purple vinyl, each copy is individually numbered
- Liner notes written by Eva Walker of The Black Tones
- Specially mastered for vinyl by Adam Gonsalves (Telegraph Mastering)
Crane City Music is thrilled to release Renaissance Bitch by Seattle’s Da Qween on limited-edition, colored vinyl. Da Qween—a self-described reefer-smoking, black, queer, non-binary, hard femme—delivers bars upon bars that will bury your favorite rapper. Look no further than “When Worst Comes To Worst,” the second track on Renaissance Bitch. It’s three-and-a-half minutes of unrelenting, baller verses with nary a breath. (Except for two brief moments during which the tune—and your attention—are held in stasis.) Seattle Met described the record as “coming in hot.” Renaissance is an expansive, ambitious, and theatrical listen that will easily prove to be one of your favorites of the year.